At National Garage Door Co. in Rancho Cordova, CA, we understand the need for a sturdy garage door for your building. Which is why, we offer you a range of high quality steel doors to outfit your business. Whatever the requirement, we can fulfill the needs of your business.
Raynor Commercial Doors
Extensive line of sectional garage doors, from thermal efficiency and extreme durability to architecturally inspired models
TC200 Series - Thermal sectional doors
TC200’s two-sided steel design features a laminated core of expanded polystyrene insulation for an R-value of 10.25. The Raynor TC200 thermal sectional door is offered with a number of exterior color selections and optional windows to meet the needs of your commercial application. 2″ thick door sections are made from high-strength, impact-resistant steel with a thermal core of polystyrene insulation for a 10.25 R-value. View brochure here.
ThermaSeal – Sectional Thermal Doors
For maximum thermal protection, choose Raynor ThermaSeal, durable, energy-efficient sectional doors for your commercial, industrial, agricultural, or loading dock applications. Raynor’s exclusive process fills 100% of the door’s interior space with proprietary energy-saving polyurethane NeuFoam™ insulation, to deliver exceptional R-values. This process also provides a superior foam density for excellent structural integrity. All Raynor ThermaSeal commercial doors are available with an IECC-compliant option
- ThermaSeal TM320 Coming Soon - With the benefits of the TM300, plus a heavy-duty 20-gauge exterior, the ThermaSeal TM320 is perfect for meeting job specific requirements without sacrificing the features you expect from a Raynor sectional door.
- ThermaSeal TM300 - The ultimate choice for thermal protection is the Raynor ThermaSeal TM300 commercial door with an R-value of 24.54. This 3" thick door model is the most energy-efficient door in the Raynor ThermaSeal line. View brochure here.
- ThermaSeal TM220 - the choice for durability and thermal efficiency in challenging environments. With a heavy-duty, 20-gauge exterior and an 18.3 R-value, this 2" thick door has all the features and options you need for a wide range of applications. View brochure here.
- ThermaSeal TM200 - With an R-value of 18.3, this 2" thick door is a great option for energy efficiency in the ThermaSeal line. With all the standard features you expect from a Raynor ThermaSeal door, the TM200 is a great fit for a variety of applications demanding performance. View brochure here.
- ThermaSeal TM175 - With a 16.4 R-value, this benchmark door provides proven Raynor reliability and durability to meet or exceed the requirements of daily use. The TM175 door is offered with the widest selection of quality features and options for the most common product applications. View brochure here.
TH160 – Maximum Thermal Protection
For maximum thermal protection, choose the Raynor TH160, durable, energy-efficient sectional door. Raynor’s exclusive process fills 100% of the commercial door’s interior space with energy-saving polyurethane foam insulation to deliver exceptional R-values. This process also provides a superior foam density for excellent structural integrity. With standard features like the corrosive resistant rigid aluminum retainer and the EPDM rubber floor seal, the TH160 is built to last! View brochure here.
SteelForm Series – Sectional Ribbed Doors
Raynor SteelForm doors are ideal for commercial and industrial applications. SteelForm’s construction features end stiles and mutts that are both welded and riveted providing superior strength to the door sections. Additionally, SteelForm doors incorporate an extruded aluminum astragal retainer to eliminate flex in the bottom section. SteelForm’s sections are a full 2” thick and made of hot-dipped galvanized steel providing maximum rust resistance. SteelForm doors are built to handle the most demanding jobs
- SteelForm S-16 - Designed for peak performance, the heavy-duty, 16-gauge steel skin and rugged door hardware provide maximum reliability and durability for high-security, in the most demanding applications. View brochure here.
- SteelForm S-20 & S-24 - These benchmark door products provide proven Raynor reliability and durability to meet, or exceed, the requirements of daily use. These 20 and 24-gauge doors are offered with the widest selection of quality features and options for the most common product applications View brochure here.
- SteelForm S-24C - A simple solution for typical applications, the SteelForm S-24C commercial and industrial door provides Raynor quality and durability in a limited selection of sizes, features, and options. View brochure here.
Raynor AlumaView doors have long been the standard fixture for facilities that require dependable, attractive doors that offer maximum visibility. The extruded aluminum frame can be finished with a choice of anodizing or ArmorBrite™ powder coat. AlumaView door sections are a full 1¾”, 2″, or 3″ thick.
- AlumaView AV300 - This 3" thick AV300 is the sturdiest garage door in the AlumaView family. The AV300 adds increased strength for unparalleled durability as well as unmatched aesthetics with the incorporation of U-Bar trussing built into the rails as required to maximize visibility without any obstructions. View brochure here.
- AlumaView AV200 - Designed for peak performance and strength, the Raynor AV200 2" thick aluminum garage door is available in larger sizes and features bold rail construction for maximum durability, reliability, and beauty. View brochure here.
- AlumaView AV175 - This benchmark product provides Raynor reliability and durability to meet or exceed the requirements of daily use. With 1-3/4" thick door sections and streamlined rail construction, AlumaView AV175 aluminum garage doors are engineered for lasting beauty and durability. View brochure here.
When your building’s facade needs a classic raised or recessed panel design, choose Raynor Commercial Aspen garage doors. With style choices like mixed panel designs and Raynor’s proprietary WeatherLock™ section joint technology, Commercial Aspen doors offer the aesthetic options of a residential door, combined with the durability and sizes of a commercial door. The Commercial Aspen models match the Aspen Series residential doors.
- Aspen AP200C - A perfect commercial-sized companion for the residential Aspen AP200 doors, this full 2", 18 R-value door will brighten up the appearance of any building, inside and out. Available in a wide range of colors, the AP200C is your best choice for an over-sized, classic residential appearance. View brochure here.
- AP 138C - This 1-3/8", 13 R-value is perfect for the RV or boat storage garage and matches the raised colonial, raised ranch, recessed grooved colonial, recessed grooved ranch, mixed panel, plank or flush look of the residential Aspen doors. Available in 8 colors or two woodgrain finishes. View brochure here.
StyleForm Optima – Sectional Raised Panel Commercial Doors
Raynor StyleForm sectional raised panel doors, equipped with heavy-duty, commercial-grade hardware and offer the perfect combination of beauty and reliability. With its deeply embossed woodgrain texture, StyleForm Optima adds curb appeal to any commercial building. The two-sided steel design provides superior strength and added durability. Ruggedly designed to assure durable, long-lasting performance, StyleForm Optima doors feature hot-dipped galvanized, rust-resistant steel with a baked-on finish. View brochure here.
FlexFit FF175 – Durable, Flexible Panel Solutions
FlexFit FF175 is engineered and manufactured to absorb accidental impacts and flex, rather than dent and buckle. Unlike steel doors, Raynor FlexFit can absorb moderate to severe impacts and rebound to its original shape for continued smooth operation, which eliminates service calls due to minor accidents. Severe impacts typically force the hardware (hinges, rollers, track) to take the brunt of the impact. These door replacement parts are commonly carried on service trucks, increasing first-call resolution when needed. View brochure here.
Commercial TradeMark – Sectional Raised Panel Doors
The combination of durable, 24-gauge steel, defined raised panel styling and authentic woodgrain texture gives fantastic curb appeal. Ideal for situations that demand a residential look in a commercial size, Raynor Commercial TradeMark gives you a choice of raised panel options to match your residential door. Door sections are a full 2″ thick and give commercial durability with a residential look and woodgrain finish. Commercial TradeMark designs match Raynor Advantage Series™ residential doors. View brochure here.
Commercial BuildMark – Sectional Raised Panel
When your building needs a classic raised panel design, Raynor Commercial BuildMark offers the aesthetic of a residential door combined with the strength of a commercial door. Ideal for situations that demand a residential look in a commercial size, Commercial BuildMark gives you a choice of raised panel options to match your residential door. Door sections are a full 2″ thick and give commercial durability with a residential look and woodgrain finish. Commercial BuildMark designs match Raynor Advantage Series residential doors. View brochure here.
Available in a variety of slat types and materials, the complete line of Raynor commercial rolling doors and counter shutters perform in the most demanding industrial environments.
DuraCoil – Rolling Service Doors
Rugged DuraCoil rolling service doors - with aluminum, steel or stainless steel slats - are made to last. When you want the best, specify Raynor DuraCoil. Every DuraCoil door is built for superior performance. View brochure here.
DuraShutter – Rolling Counter Shutters
With a proven track record for durability, DuraShutter rolling counter shutters are ideal for retail and commercial facilities where both appearance and dependability are important. View brochure here.
DuraGrille – Rolling Grille Doors
When security and visibility are primary considerations, choose Raynor DuraGrille, rolling grille doors. The grille pattern, available in straight or brick, offers an unobstructed view and protection against theft and vandalism, all with a contemporary look. View brochure here.
Raynor RapidCoil fabric high speed doors utilizes the industries best sealing technology which gives an extremely tight seal against wind, rain and contaminants. View brochure here.
Gravity Operated, High Speed Fabric Doors RapidCoil RC100 high speed fabric doors are engineered for small to medium interior technology applications up to 12' wide and 12' high. View brochure here.
Gravity Operated, High Speed Fabric Doors RapidCoil RC200 is designed for small to medium interior technology applications up to 12' wide and 12' high. The Raynor RC200 door is designed for interior environments. View brochure here.
Push Pull Operated, High Speed Fabric Doors RapidCoil RC300 is designed for small to medium interior technology applications up to 18' wide and 18' high. RC300 doors provide reliable environment control. View brochure here.
Designed for exterior applications with extreme pressure requirements, the RC300HD protects your environments against wind, rain, snow, dirt and harsh temperatures. View brochure here.
Durable, Relaible, Resettable
With many of the desired features of typical industrial high-speed doors, FabriCoil commercial doors offer high durability and reliability at an economical price. View brochure here.
The four-fold Slidetite™ 2.0 series of doors are fabricated from tubular steel profiles with integral flanges that allow aesthetically pleasing installation of recessed panels and/or glazing.
Slidetite 2.0 158 Series
Slidetite 2.0 158 Series doors are designed with 1-5/8" thick sections for low wind load applications. With the same design choices as the other series, the 158 Series is a good economical fit when strong wind loads are not necessary. View brochure here.
Slidetite 2.0 238 Series
Slidetite 2.0 238 Series doors are designed with 2-3/8" thick sections for wind loads of up to 50psf. With the largest height availability and strong wind load, the 238 Series is the "any application" door. View brochure here.
Slidetite 2.0 400 Series
Raynor Slidetite 2.0 400 Series doors are designed with 4" thick sections for wind loads of up to 120psf. The 400 Series doors can sustain the harshest environmental conditions and still operate with the speed and durability you can expect from the name Slidetite 2.0. View brochure here.
Slidetite 2.0 400H Series
Raynor Slidetite 2.0 400H Series doors are designed with 4" thick sections for wind loads of up to 120psf. The 400H Series doors can sustain the harshest environmental conditions and are designed and tested Hurricane load applications. View brochure here.
Where fire protection and safety are crucial, choose from the complete line of Raynor rolling fire-rated doors & counter shutters.
FireCoil – Fire-Rated Doors
Where safety and fire protection are crucial, choose FireCoil. Raynor FireCoil fire-rated rolling doors are the standard for facilities that require a listed fire door in a rated firewall. Provided with fusible links that automatically release to close the door at 165°F, the door's descent can also be triggered by smoke and heat detectors, a building's alarm system, or SS90 fail-safe devices. FireCoil fire-rated rolling doors are UL, C-UL, FM, and CSFM-labeled. View brochure here.
FireCurtain – Fire-Rated Rolling Counter Shutters
When safety and fire protection are crucial, choose Raynor FireCurtain. FireCurtain counter shutters are the standard for facilities that require a listed fire counter shutter in a rated firewall. Fusible links automatically release to close the door at 165°F. The shutter can also be triggered by smoke and heat detectors, a building's alarm system, or LM21 fail-safe release devices. Optional UL-labeled counter tops are also available. View brochure here.
FireHoist – Commercial Operators
Raynor FireHoist garage door operators are UL listed for use with Raynor FireCoil™ fire-rated rolling doors, as well as for retrofit applications where existing fire doors require new operators. Available in a variety of HP options, Raynor FireHoist offers helical, spur and planetary gear drive designs. Your Raynor Dealer will help you select the operator and accessories that are suited for your door's size and usage.
- FireHoist FGH - The only FireHoist operator with an auxiliary chain hoist. Easy-reset provides automatic closing without a loss of spring tension and eliminates the need for a traditional mechanical reset. View brochure here.
The FSEP is the most versatile operator in the FireHoist lineup. With various timers to close, non-re-settable cycle counters, on-board push buttons, and both detector and alarm inputs, the FSEP has all the options you need. View brochure here.
High Cycle Rubber Doors
View brochure here.
Hörmann High Performance Doors
Call Us for Garage Door Repair
Is your garage door acting up? Does it need some kind of a repair? Call us today for garage door maintenance services.